We bring in education and training to our family in the interior. Our people are the heart of our nation and they are the fuel for economic growth and prosperity. Thus, providing relevant and necessary education and training for our family is one of our priorities.
What do we do?
- We train our PAN Centre Leaders.
- We support high school graduates from the rural areas to get connected with institutions of higher learning (Current partners: Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (KTAR), Sabah Institute of Arts (SIA), EDEN Biomechanical Therapy).
- We provide in-house intensive Preparatory English Course for those entering into institutions of higher learning.
- We support students without high school qualifications to get connected with institutions for skills training.
- We provide in-house Leadership Training – for both young and old.
- We provide/connect with other existing skills training courses (On-going courses: Organic Farming Training in collaboration with I-Link Berhad), Disaster Relief Training by the International Disaster Relief Network (IDRN), Biomechanical Therapy – EDEN Biomechanical Therapy).
Vision casting and training of PAN Centre Leaders from 5 areas
(PAN Tenom, PAN Kemabong, PAN Sook, PAN Nabawan and PAN Pensiangan-Pegalungan)
at PAN HQ Training Hall, Buhavan Square, Penampang (14-16 January 2016)
Dr. Zainnal Ajmain shared his research and thoughts on the history of the formation of Malaysia
PAN Centre Committee comprising of leaders from various church denominational background
PAN Advisors, Rev. Datuk Jerry WA Dusing and Ps. Chin Chi Kiong presenting Certificates of Participation